Receptionist/Administrator – We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls
5th Axis Programmer – Perform complex programming for horizontal and vertical mills
– Working with a variety of materials (aluminum, stainless steel, bronze, plastic, etc)
– Designing tooling and fixtures
– Work with tool room to develop dies for the stamping shop
– Work with planning / scheduling, operators & machinists to achieve quality and production goals
– Can perform Set-up of Lathes or Mills
Quality Inspector –
MTM is seeking an energetic individual that has proven experience in being a vital part of a Quality Management System. The chosen team member will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Understanding mechanical drawings/customer specifications and transferring key characteristic information to operators in manufacturing
- Performs quality control inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacture of products.
- Inspects materials, parts and products at different stages of production.
- Record observations and may make recommendations for improving processes
- Use of CMM Manual operation and surface plate inspection of precision machined components
- Use of measuring equipment to verify product conformance to requirements (ex. Micrometers, Calipers, Depth Mic, etc.)
Support in sustaining the quality management system to maintain certification of the ISO 9001 standards.
Machinist, Machinist Trainee – Looking for interested and reliable personnel to learn a trade or a new field that can move you to great career. High School graduates, re-allocated employees are welcome to call and see if there is a fit.
Please look over our website and see if this is a place for you.
If interested in any positions, please call 510-782-8383 x 115. Leave a message with your name and phone number.